I've gotta take off for a Christmas party here, but I was staring at
your code there and I saw that ClickButton only has an initializer,
which suggests to me that the ClickButton class is not handling
anything.  Again, I don't know what the Fox stuff does, but the
ClickButton should be responsible for managing a click on itself, even
if it's simply setting a state in a larger scope.  That's probably a
first step in solving your trouble.  One of the principals of good
programming is that an object should handle all of its responsibilities
and none of the responsibilities of anything else.  If you're making a
Class whose objects represent your buttons then that class should be
where the code for handling a click from the user goes.

Merry Christmas!  Hoping this helps.  :)