Hi Mark,

I've just finished watching it- thanks for that. :) The sort of problem
the presenter was trying to solve is running untrusted web-submitted
code, and has a degree of similarity with the problem I am trying to
solve. I can't say that I now have a sense of knowing how to solve the
problem entirely, but it was an interesting watch nonetheless. :)

Thanks again. :)

Garth