Excellent.  While you're at it, would you consider finding a fix to
the following problem as well?  In:

array = [:foo, :bar]

":foo" will not highlight correctly unless you separate the colon
from the open-bracket.  While I love a good debugging challenge,
syntax-highlighting command files give me a migraine... ;^)

Thanks,

  - jeff