Hello all,

I'm setting up my application to watch a directory in the application
and take action when a file is added/modified in that directory.

I'm using the following gems:
rb-inotify
fssm
delayed_job

When running the fssm_control via $ ./script/fssm_control the process
starts/stops without any complaints but in the log file I get the
following:
----------------------------------

#<NoMemoryError: failed to allocate memory>
#<SystemStackError: stack level too deep>
#<fatal: exception reentered>
#<ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (3 for 2)>
#<NameError: method `recognize' not defined in Rack::Mount::RouteSet>
*** below you find the most recent exception thrown, this will be likely
(but not certainly) the exception that made the application exit
abnormally ***
#<NameError: method `recognize' not defined in Rack::Mount::RouteSet>
*** below you find all exception objects found in memory, some of them
may have been thrown in your application, others may just be in memory
because they are standard exceptions ***
#<NoMemoryError: failed to allocate memory>
#<SystemStackError: stack level too deep>
#<fatal: exception reentered>
#<ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (3 for 2)>
#<NameError: method `recognize' not defined in Rack::Mount::RouteSet>

----------------------------------

Below is my script to run this process
----------------------------------
###  script/fssm_control ###
#!/usr/bin/env ruby
require 'rubygems'
require "daemons"

dir = File.expand_path(File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), '..'))

options = {
  :app_name => "fssm_control",
  :multiple => false,
  :dir_mode => :normal,
  :dir => File.join(dir, 'tmp', 'pids'),
  :backtrace => true,
  :monitor => true
}

Daemons.run(File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), 'fssm.rb'), options)

I apologize if there is not enough information but I can answer any
questions that might lead to a solution.

Thank you in advance
Sparkmasterflex