On 27 Apr 2002, at 3:06, Jim Freeze wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:42:22AM +0900, David Alan Black wrote:
> > Hi -- > > > Yes, it's a cool idea... via chat or something,
> maybe we could even > > do it remotely... I don't have much of a
> travel budget right now.  :)
>
> Go Greyhound!
>
> > OK, then let's have it in Texas.  How about August?  Oh, what
> > do you know, I happen to be traveling to Texas that month.
> > Quel coincidence :-)
>
> Well, ya know, I reckon there ain't much you can do in TX in
> August other than sit under the cooler and program...

Oh, I'd recommend the Sweetwater Bar & Grill in Denton (a
college town not far North of Dallas).  But yes,
other than that...

Cheers,
     Euan
xlucid / users.sourceforge.net

'I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance,
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance'
 - Ogden Nash