I”Ēm unsure how to explain this one so I'll do my best.

Technically, I would like to pass an array of numbers and an array of
conditions as parameters in a method. The tricky part is that I would
like to evaluate each number of that array to each condition of that
other array.

The reason I would like to achieve something like this is because I plan
to change the list of rules/conditions each time I want to call this
method.

Here”Ēs the unworking code so far:

(see attachment)

Thank you in advance for your valuable support! Any help or hyperlinks
with explanations is greatly appreciated!

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6838/array_of_conditions.txt