Hussain A. wrote in post #1036539:
>> So C:\Ruby193\bin *is* in the PATH.
>>

> My apologies. When I go to a normal command prompt, the path is:

PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program
> Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG
>

> So, C:\Ruby193\bin is not in the path. So sorry I managed to paste the
> same thing twice in my last post.

OK, so have you checked the option that I mentioned before during the
installer?

[x] Add Ruby executables to the PATH

Have you started another command prompt after that?

After you install and check that box again, can you open a new command
prompt and execute the following?

C:\Users\Luis>REG QUERY "HKCU\Environment"

You should see a key in the output like this:
    PATH    REG_EXPAND_SZ ...

What is the output in your case?

--
Luis Lavena