On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Nathan Kossaeth <
system_freak_2004 / yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Josh,
>    Thank you so much.  For some reason when I click the download button
> next to your videos, they don't do anything.  I have a not so great
> internet connection and was wanting to download the videos while at work
> so I can watch them when I get home.  There any way I can be able to
> download the videos?
>
> --

Curious. They're hosted on Amazon S3. Anyone else having trouble with S3?
When I click on them I get about:blank, but when I go to my S3 console, it
gives the same link.

anyway, it looks like you can download them off of their Vimeo pages.

http://vimeo.com/24093428
http://vimeo.com/24365612
http://vimeo.com/24673123
http://vimeo.com/24716767