--bcaec53d5e2d2d3dec04b3e1dbf8

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Glenn <glenn_ritz / yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a hundred or so rtf files and I need to print them.  I'd like to
> use Ruby to do this.  My guess is that I'll have to open MS Word -- the
> only word processor that I have available where I work -- and send the rtf
> file to the printer through Word.  But maybe there's a better way to do
> this?
>

> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rautomation https://github.com/jarmo/RAutomation is a nice little windows
automation library in Ruby. I have used in the past to get some fairly
funky results (internal browser windows in chrome). Might be just the
ticket for automating word.

Also there is the Win32OLE api as well, that was mentioned.

--bcaec53d5e2d2d3dec04b3e1dbf8--