On Dec 10, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Akvile K. wrote:

> Hello Everabody,
>=20
> i need this Programm for my exam on wednesday and i am getting out of =
my
> mind...
>=20
> i need to write a programm that changes traffic lights for the
> pedastrians after pushing the "Walk" button an at the same time the
> right Light for the cars, so that they would stop and go at the right
> moment.
>=20
> i would like to do it with a procedure for time. I tried it out on =
Ruby
> and it worked, tried it out as a simple singular programm. it worked =
but
> not as it should. as soon as i ad the procedure to my programm my =
Shoes
> screen turnes black an the colors appear at the same time and not
> differentiated as they should.
>=20
> the same problem with my traffic light programm: as soon as i ad the
> procedure for time my screen turnes black, there is no squere for the
> traffic ligts and there is no color changing in it.
>=20
> can anybody help me?!!
>=20
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6828/Traffic1.jpg
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6829/Traffic2.jpg
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6830/Test.jpg
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6831/shoes_Test.jpg
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6832/Shoes_Traffic.jpg
>=20

And how do you suppose people are going to help you? By manually =
retyping small pieces of your overall code presented in some obscure =
images? Why not to include the relevant amount of code in text format =
attached to your post?

Wouldn't you get frustrated yourself seeing such posts from other =
people? Normally, if you really need some help try to make it as easy as =
possible for a potential helper to access your code. Otherwise you are =
out of luck.

Regards,
Gennady.