Hi,

Super new to programming (1 week or so) and working through 'Learn to
Program' to get an understanding of Ruby before moving on to trying my
hand at Ruby on Rails. That being said I was having a bit of trouble
working through the first "A Few Things To Try" in section 8.3.

So, we're asked to write a program that asks us to type as many words as
we want (one word per line, continuing until we just press 'ENTER' on an
empty line) and then repeats the words back to us in an alphabetical
order.

After working on this for a bit, I came up with this program (see
below), which seems to work. However I really want to understand
everything and I don't think I fully get why it allows me to add things
to the array and doesn't start to sort until I press enter on a blank
line when i say if response != ' ' , but not when I make response == '
'. Basically, I don't think I get what I'm making response equal to, is
it an empty string, or?

Any help would be appreciated, as well as better ideas on how to go
about writing this program.

Thanks a ton,

Emeka

while true