I have been reading Chris Pine's book for a while now and I'm stuck at
the chapter where I have to write my own sorting method. All the code I
tried don't work and when I searched for sorting algorithms and programs
in ruby, ALL the source code I had a look at had a couple of elements in
it that the book I'm reading hasn't taught yet...I think something is
missing... You guys are masters of this language and have already learnt
it so I'd want to know how you learnt it and what books you read and if
they are downloadable.Downloadable ebooks would be of great help to me,
thank you. :)