---i!

A reader suggested to write about Ruby in the Brave GNU World and
after having a short look at the webpage this appears to be a good
idea. Below you'll find the appended list of standard
questions. Please fill them out as verbose as possible to give me the
necessary insight into the project and send it back by mail.

If you send it back within the week I should be able to include it in
the next issue - otherwise it'll have to wait another month.

Regards,
                Georg

Brave GNU World standard questions:
-----------------------------------

 * What is it?

 * Who would use it?

 * Why would they use it instead of similar projects?

 * Special features/strengths?

 * Special problems?

 * Who is working on it?

 * Plans for the close and distant future?

 * Interesting/fun stories that might juice up the story?

 * Website/FTP addresses?

 * License?!

 * Standard documents to read in this context?

 * Anything you would like to see mentioned?

 * Answer to a question I forgot?

NOTE:
 Everything you want me to read should be attached to the
 mail, because very often I will take my mail with me and read it
 where I don't have access to the net.

-----
Georg C. F. Greve <greve / gnu.org>
the monthly GNU forum in English, German,
French, Spanish and Japanese. Check it out
at http://www.gnu.org/brave-gnu-world/

---