On Wednesday 07 Dec 2011 08:54:09 Marc Heiler wrote:
> Rubyforge of Qt seems to be dead. Where is QT development still
> happening? Is rdale still maintaining things?

It would be a shame, since Ruby and Qt seem made for each other.  If only
there could be a more rubyish way of dealing with signals and slots, which is
one of the things I was hoping to find in a more up-to-date QtRuby.

> These kind of things should go into a homepage.

Yes.

> For ruby-gnome, we have a homepage with lots of documentation. Ruby-qt
> could use that too.

I have a horrible feeling that I see a destiny opening up.  Not before I've
got it working though.  And not on my own I'm getting much too old for that
sort of thing!  Right now I'm setting up a pristine system to see if I can get
Ruby and Qt going without previous baggage.

Meanwhile, thanks for the input.

Roskg

--
Mj poduszkowiec jest peen wgorzy
Currently reading Headlong by Michael Frayn