On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 10:09:44PM +0900, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> What about those cruises they offer?  I've seen adds.. something like
> Geek Cruises are somesuch.

I think it would be fun to go to a 'fun' place, but the super geek
in me doesn't want to be distracted or pay for a popular place
to go. For me, my air fair to Tampa last year was $80.00, but
I don't think that is the case for all. I would think
that Las Vegas would be somewhat central and one could
obtain inexpensive air fairs, but it has a high distraction
factor. I do like the regional camp idea that someone mentioned.
Hmmm, for a low cost/distraction location, maybe we should consider
a location somewhere in the middle of Kansas. :)
The only real requirement is that they provide high speed
internet access.

Another aspect of this is to reduce my time from work.
So, I think an ideal plan would be to have a session
from Thur - Sun. I could leave on a Wed night and
and be back to work on Monday. Four days of coding with
only two lost days at work.

BTW, Sean, I really would like to have a group work on mod_ruby
with you as the designated guru.

--
Jim Freeze
If only I had something clever to say for my comment...