BUGFIX:

as of rerun 0.6.3, it polls 1x/sec for keyboard input (e.g. "c" to
clear the screen). This polling requires a momentary setting of the
tty to "raw" mode which unfortunately affects both input and output
streams. So *sometimes* your output loses the ability to turn "LF"
into "CRLF" for just a few msec, and things get all messy.

rerun 0.6.5 fixes this. Your output logs should be as clean as a fresh snowfall.

Only tested on Mac OS X Lion. Please let me know if other systems
require other stty tweaks.

--
Alex Chaffee - alex / stinky.com
http://alexchaffee.com