<isaacbfsanders / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why u no use hash?
>=20
> I was wondering the same thing as Isaac.  Your data seems quite well
> suited to a hash:

I think mostly it's due to my inexperience using Ruby (or any other =
scripting language that supports hashes). My background in =
programming/scripting is from days of ole (Fortran, 'c', basic in =
college) and creating AppleScript code at "the fruit company". I'm =
really having to brush up on my skills since I'm trying to make my =
scripts I'm writing now portable outside the Mac OS X platform.=20

Thank for your example and reminder! It gives me more to think and =
practice with=85=20

Wayne=