Juergen Katins wrote:

> I would like to announce the free online version
> of the german translation of *Programming Ruby*
> by David Thomas and Andrew Hunt.
> http://home.vr-web.de/juergen.katins/ruby/buch/index.html

Nice work.

Not that my german is worth much, but this will help us in NorwayRUG
when translating the book to norwegian.

One thing I wondered, was how you decided which parts of example code to
translate and which to leave well alone. I see that most comments have
been translated, but in samples such as the Song class, class and method
names (and frequently string content) isn't translated.

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 4. year  )