I made a program to motivate me for the last day of NaNoWriMo, but it
keeps getting 'enemy.rb:7: syntax error, unexpected kELSE, expecting
$end'
Please tell me what's wrong with the code.
Yes, it's pretty rough, because I need to make it now, but can someone
please make the code work by telling me what's wrong with it? I don't
need it to be elegant or optimized, I just need to use the program.

Here's the program

puts 'Enter your goal words for today'
@goal = gets.chomp.to_i
@count = 0
@now = Time.new
@thir = Time.new + (30 * 60)
@en_points = 0
@ur_points = 0
While @count != @goal
  if @now == @thir
   @num = 500 + rand(300)
   puts "#{@num}" + ' is your enemy word count. How did you fare?'
   puts 'Enter how many words you typed during the thirty miinutes'
   @cur = gets.chomp.to_i
   @count = @count + @cur
   if @cur < @num
     puts 'You lost'
     @en_points = @en_points + 1
     puts 'Enemy: ' + "#{@en_points}" + ' You: ' + "#{@ur_points}"
   elsif @cur == @num
     puts 'A tie'
     puts 'Enemy: ' + "#{@en_points}" + ' You: ' + "#{@ur_points}"
    else
      puts 'You won'
      @ur_points = @ur_points + 1
      puts 'Enemy: ' + "#{@en_points}" + ' You: ' + "#{@ur_points}"
  end
  else
   @now = Time.new
If @en_points > @ur_points
   puts 'You lost despite success.'
 elsif @en_points == @ur_points
   puts 'A tie, but you succeeded in writing a lot of words.'
  else
    puts 'Multiple victories!'