Niklas Frykholm wrote:
> For example, Swedish has both the letters "v" and "w" but do not distinguish
> them when sorting (va and wa are sorted in the same position), so what should
> ("vv".."vx").to_a be with a Swedish locale?
>
>         vv, vw, vx
>         vv, vw, wv, ww, vx
>         vv, vx

Huh?

Isn't this usually done in various mediums only as a convenience for
those looking things up? I've seen the same principle used here in
Norway, but not in any extent that would make me worry about
("vv"..."vx").to_a including "ww".

Then again, things get even more funny when we get our ?, ? and ? into
the picture. *sigh*

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 4. year  )