Ryan Davis wrote in post #1034037:
> On Nov 27, 2011, at 09:51 , Douglas Seifert wrote:
>
>   $stdin.gets
>   puts $stdin.readlines.map(&:to_i).sort
>
> Neither solution seems fast enough to reach their arbritrary deadline of
> 5 seconds (with their data)... but it is good enough for me. I love the
> fact that I can write a 1-2 liner and be done and onto the next problem
> while others are still bit-twiddling in their lower level languages...

Hi Ryan,

Totally makes sense to move on instead of trying to fit into constraints
which are actually not meant for your choice of language. Also, could
you explain your code a bit (have just started using Ruby since few
days)?

$stdin.gets
puts $stdin.readlines.map(&:to_i).sort

It's interesting to take all the input at once but I run the code above
and it seems like it never stops taking input?