Hi,

> Here's the link to the puzzle. It's just a normal sorting.
> http://www.codechef.com/problems/TSORT/

That has picked up my interest so I've used it to create a new project
on GitHub for solving Codechef challenges, starting with the Turbo Sort:

https://github.com/jpedrosa/codechef_takes/tree/master/tsort

To make it more of a challenge I've tried to keep the samples more
faithful to the challenge. Beside Ruby I plan to use Dart and Go as well
to practice with them. Dart doesn't have an optimized I/O yet. :-)

I've gathered some numbers here:

https://github.com/jpedrosa/codechef_takes/blob/master/tsort/notes.md

I also have taken part in another challenge recently and I put Ruby,
Dart and Go fighting one another as well:

https://github.com/jpedrosa/luhnybin/blob/master/notes.md

BTW, I have no idea about the versions used by the Codechef folks to
test the samples sent by the users. Hopefully they are used an
up-to-date version of Ruby. :-)

Cheers,
Joao