On 26 Apr 2002, David wrote (more or less):
> Hi everyone, I am an experienced Smalltalk/Java developer, and bought the
> Oreilly "Ruby in a nutshell", but cant make heads or tails of how to actually
> program in ruby. Does anyone know a good website?
>
> Thanks,
>     David Salamon

The 'Pickaxe' Ruby book comes with the Windows installation package of
Ruby, courtesy of the authors, the Pragmatic Programmers.

Their web-site(s) is excellent.

There are others, but once started there, you'll have more links than you
can shake a stick at.

plus http://   .rubygarden.   /

I'm afraid you'll have to Google the terms for yourself...
I'm afraid you'l have to

Cheers,
     Euan