On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Fily Salas <fs_tigre / hotmail.com> wrote:

>> You may create file .rvmrc in your project directory

> Excuse my ignorance but where should I create this file? Sorry.

Any directory you want; when you cd into it, it'll be invoked.

>>If it "goes back" to the *system* Ruby, you're not invoking rvm at all.
>
>>Re-read the rvm installation guide and make sure you've configured
>>your .bash_profile properly.
> This is what i currently have in my .bash_profile
> [[ -s "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm" ]] && source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"

Yes, but does it work? Do you get the expected output from the test?

08:34 ~ $ type rvm | head -1
rvm is a function
09:16 ~ $

What is the result of  `rvm info` in a freshly opened Terminal window ?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder / gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder