Consider I have a ruby file called library.rb.

In which i defined a function like this :

def Name(testcase, result)
pdf = PDF::Writer.new
testcase= $testcase
pdf.text $testcase, :font_size => 72, :justification => :center
result= $result
pdf.text $result, :font_size => 72, :justification => :center
end

now i have another ruby file named web.rb which calls thus library.rb.

My Problem is I need to pass these arguments separately.

Means , I need to call Testcase argument firstly and then after many
conditions I need to pass result as Pass or fail.

The Testcase is like I am doing a web automation and the library.rb is
the report part where From the web.rb I need to pass the testcase name
and then at the end I need to pass end result.

Please help me to do this.