On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Rm Mz <ruthmizzi / gmail.com> wrote:
> This might be a bit of an unusual set up but I'd like to have Java
> classes and Ruby scripts (not JRuby) interacting together on a web
> server to provide functionality for a web application. I do know JRuby
> would be the solution for this but I specifically need Java and Ruby for
> some tests I'm carrying out.

This is a very confusing statement. JRuby *is* Java and Ruby together.
You write in Ruby, run in any JVM, call any Java libraries...I'm
confused why JRuby isn't the right option for you.

Why not just use JRuby + Sinatra to bundle up the scripts you want to
expose through Tomcat and deploy that way?

- Charlie