> This might be a bit of an unusual set up but I'd like to have Java
> classes and Ruby scripts (not JRuby) interacting together on a web
> server to provide functionality for a web application. I do know JRuby
> would be the solution for this but I specifically need Java and Ruby =
for
> some tests I'm carrying out.

Going to need more information than what you've given us. What kind of =
tests are these that require MRI to be used? If you really do need a =
non-JRuby solution you're going to have to be a lot more specific about =
what's stopping you, as most people using Ruby in a Java environment are =
going to be using JRuby in some capacity. Your situation sounds a bit =
unique, so I'd just like to get as much information as possible to help =
get you a reasonable answer.

Regards,
Chris White (Twitter: @cwgem)