--20cf305b0c642f45fc04b1da9cff

Hey there,

I've recently digged into Donald Knuth's literate programming paradigm. I
find it really interesting on an academic standpoint, and I from the papers
I've read, the benefits are real (less bugs, easier maintenance, proper
documentation, etc...)

However, most of the articles I've read on that matter are from the 90's.
It seems like there was a lost of momentum in that area.

Is anyone using literate programming tools like Noweb with real life ruby
projects? I'm curious to know what's the state of literate programming in
the ruby community. I'm aware of Rocco which does a wonderful job at
"weaving" source files into literate-programing-style outputs.

--20cf305b0c642f45fc04b1da9cff--