------art_2356_8361947.1321153283493

------art_2357_22897051.1321153283494

@yossef

As a developer/project-manager it's more desirable to keep all the
project's metadata in a single source, and up at the toplevel of the
project.

The constant is added only b/c that's become the expected norm, and Ruby
lacks any standard protocol for accessing library metadata.

What I do more specifically is more advanced. All my projects has a
standard metadata file that I interface to the code.