On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 6:57 AM,  <transfire / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hashery 1.5.0 has been released.
>
> The Hashery is a collection of Hash-like classes, spun-off from the original Ruby Facets library. Included are the widely used OrderedHash, the related but more featured Dictionary class, a number of open classes, similiar to the standard OpenStruct and a few variations on the standard Hash.
>
> * home: http://rubyworks.github.com/hashery
> * code: http://github.com/rubyworks/hashery
> * docs: http://rubydocs.info/gems/hashery/frames
> * wiki: http://wiki.github.com/rubyworks/hashery
> * gems: http://rubygems.org/gems/hashery
>
> In this release, CoreExt module has been addeed to encapsulate methods that extend Ruby's core Hash class (there are only a few). Presently these are only loaded when using `require 'hashery'`. If you are cherry-picking from Hashery but still want the core extensions, you need to use `require 'hasery/core_ext'` first. In addition, BasicStruct class now has a #key method.nd finally this release switches licensing to BSD 2-Clause.
>
> Changes:
>
> * Use CoreExt mixin for core Hash extensions.
> * Add BasicStruct#key method (b/c #index is deprecated in Ruby 1.9).
> * Deprecate SparseArray class.
> * Switch license to BSD-2-Clause license.

Hi,

thanks for maintaining!

I just notice that the link "API Guide" at the top of the home page
points to http://rubyworks.github.com/hashery/doc/index.html which
does not exist.  I think you rather want
http://rubydoc.info/gems/hashery/frames instead.

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/