------art_470_17234674.1320992103188

------art_471_21317169.1320992103189

Break the problem down. What is given? First a file. So you need to "read"
the "File". Look up `File.read` and read about that.

Okay if you have done that, let's say you have read the file into a
variable called `text`.

Now you need to extract information from that text. How will you do this?
There a basically two ways: by position or by pattern. So you need to
figure out what about the file is always the same no matter which students
record it is and use that as a guide to locate the other information.

For example the number appears like so:

    *Number :*     20085252

You could get this information by matching against the *Number :* part so
as to find the rest. So something like

      match  \*Number\s*:\*(\d+)/.match(text)

The characters in between the /.../ are a Regular Expression. Look that up
and read about them. Notice we had to use `\` in some places to "escape"
characters or to indicate a special type of character, e.g. \d means any
digit.

Because of the (\d+) we have capture the digits in the first match element,
so:

      number  atch[1]

Now you should be able to read up on the things I suggested and work out
how to do it for the rest of the information.

And have fun. It's a like a puzzle, not a chore.