------art_2572_31434348.1320887896404

------art_2573_2559968.1320887896405

The Lord have mercy on your soul, Ryan. You must honestly be one of the
saddest persons in the world. You had a fit over six lines of code that I
used from MiniTest to get Turn to work with MiniTest --b/c you changed the
MiniTest API and I had to do a work around. And once you pointed out this
bit of code, your copyright notice was added to the project --a project I
worked extensively on and never asked for one iota of credit.

No one else recalls it now, I'm sure, but the Hoe project was a complete
ripoff of my original Reap project. But I didn't complain. I saw that you
did a good job on it and I admittedly muffed up the management of the
original project (I was completely new to project management at the time).
Is that what all this hate is about? You stole my project and have been
compensating for the guilt this whole time?