On Nov 9, 2011, at 14:23 , Adam Prescott wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 22:08, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com> wrote:
>
>>> If truth is being told, then this girl has now dropped a class over it.
>>
>> You don't know what the policy of the school is. Don't assume you have any
>> idea what the outcome will be.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> Now she won't be learning any Ruby, Programming, or (IMHO) how to truly
>> "Think".
>>
>> Again, you don't know that. You have no idea what the disciplinary policy
>> of this school is.
>>

> I know you seem to like to get to the point in this aggressive way, and I
> have no idea what existing issues you have with Intransition are (and I
> don't want to know), but the comments are being made based on the prior
> post that the girl has already dropped out because she finds the class
> difficult, not because of whatever assumptions about disciplinary policies.

This has less to do with trans and more to do with my absolute intolerance for intellectual dishonesty. I've been that teacher before. My best friend actually worked on element 118 with Victor Ninov. (and Trans has reused my code and violated my license terms). I have a zero tolerance policy for such behavior and think we should, as a society, discipline/blacklist/shun (as appropriate) said people.