Hi,

How can I overwrite a class variable?  What I have here is a class
called Machine which calculates how many times a rectngle fits in a 60 x
120 rectangular shape and its working, in the code below it could fit 36
times, the problems is that I'm going to have differnet methods which
are supose to overwrite @@kerf and make the calculation based on these
new values but I do not know how to overwrite the class variable @@kerf.

How can I overwrite variable @@kerf so that when I call method "laser
(machine1.laser) the result would be 6 instead of 36 and when the method
"rurret" (machine1.turret) is called the result would be 12 instead of
36?

------------------------------------
class Machine
 @@kerf = 0