Hi! My name is Yoichiro Manabe from Japan.

I think RubyMine is useful IDE.( I uses Resharper Writing .net programs.)
I got Ruby's Environment easy with RubyMine. So I start Ruby Language Study smoosly.

I like RubyMine very much.

Thank you.
Yoichiro Manabe(Manabin) (-.-)y-íČíČíČ
Blog    : http://uky0426.wordpress.com/