Hi! Well, I'm new in the group and starting studying RoR.
I use Aptana ... since my project is kinda big, is for a laboratory at the
Sugar Factory I work.. and it involves all the processes and everything
they do to make the sugar refinery.

I find Aptana nice ... and I'm a newbie on RoR.

I used to work on Java and Java on Grails..

Greetings!

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Aaron Samuel <aaron.psamuel / gmail.com>wrot=
e: