--562430024-886460348-13206357671570

Hi Guys

I am a little confused and need some help. I am a newbie for Ruby but i think i understand Object Oriented programming a little bit so i got confused here.

I have got 2 classes here

1. CEmployee

class CEmployee
  def initialize()

  end   end

2. CManager

classManager < CEmployee
  def initialize()
    puts "inside CManager"

Now if i create an Object of CManager class (unlike other languages like C++ ) the constructor of it gets called but not the base class "Until i use the super keyword".

  objManager = CManager.new

Can someone please help me here? And even if the this is supposed to be working like this, isn't it something different from the Object Oriented Concept which says base class constructor always gets called first?
--562430024-886460348-13206357671570--