--bcaec54861005ef6c804b0fdaa14

Hi,

I would like to run a Rack application, that can be buggy, and
sometimes throws an exception.  I want to catch it, and force
my whole Rack app to continue running.  This is the schema:

app  ..a Rack app definition goes here...

require 'rack'
begin
   Rack::Handler::FastCGI.run app, :Port 9811
rescue Exception e
   $stderr.puts "...print info about the exception #{e}..."
   retry
end

This way I can catch the exception, but when the retry is reached the
Rack::Handler::FastCGI line again, it fails because of the port 9811
is already in use.

How can I close that port (stop Rack server thread?), and tell Rack
to reopen it?

u.

--bcaec54861005ef6c804b0fdaa14--