On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 15:42, Siddharth Venkatesan
<neotamizhan / gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the way you approach the problem and try to teach.
> People like you make the entry into ruby land pleasurable. thanks :)

Thank you.  Now if someone would make my entry into Ruby *employment*
pleasurable.... ;-)

Thanks,
Dave

--
LOOKING FOR WORK! What: Ruby (on/off Rails), Python, other modern languages.
Where: Northern Virginia, Washington DC (near Orange Line), and remote work.