On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 02:29, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <
zombiegenerator / aol.com> wrote:

> Okay I installed vim ruby and supertab but it still is not completing
> codes . It completes after I use a method but not before it.
>
> A regular IDE offer code completion before you finish using it once.

It's not an IDE.  If you're looking for something in that vein,
RubyMine<http://www.jetbrains.com/ruby/>is probably the best out
there.  The reason that it doesn't auto-complete
until after you've defined it is because it doesn't load the entirety of
your Ruby + Gems into memory before starting up.  If it did, it would
perform like an IDE, too.

-Nick Klauer