Well, thank you guys for answer, I really apreciate it. I was one step
to install Linux once for all( not the first time with troubles with
Ruby-XP ), but i said "ey!, lets try one more thing!", I tried in the
source code what u told me Rex:
"¿Cual es tu nombre? áéíóúñ".encode('cp850') ...
and it works, in the prompt the characters with á, ñ and ¿hows
correctly.
 So I put # encoding: CP850 in the first line of the source code. I
didn't tried that before because Komodo( IDE ) doesn't have the CP850
option for encoding( but many others )....but...when I tried this way,
magicly (?(laughs)) Komodo encoded the source code in that codepage
(850) and the program work fine, characters showing correctly. In
conclusion, now I can see why people complain about Windows...is not for
programers( just my opinion ), meaby one day I'll jump to some other OS
xD see you guys, and thank you very much.