PQueue 2.0.2 has been released.

A priority queue is like a standard queue, except that each inserted elements is given a certain priority, based on the result of the comparison block given at instantiation time. Retrieving an element from the queue will always return the one with the highest priority.

* home: http://rubyworks.github.com/pqueue
* code: http://github.com/rubyworks/pqueue