On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Jon S. <bluefootedpig / gmail.com> wrote:
> I found out more information. The problem only comes up when I run the
> entire rspec (or at least the models or more). If I run the test by
> itself, it won't error. How in rspec or even more so when running can i
> release the memory so that this doesn't happen?

Sounds as if the error is in some totally unrelated place.  You
probably have created a memory leak.  Now this is either an issue in
RSpec or in one of your test definitions.  Are you holding on to
objects longer than necessary, e.g. by remembering things in class
instance variables?

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/