Hi all

I've got a bit of a problem with my network code. Perhaps someone can
help me out with this:

I've got a program in which I run a TCP server. The code is basically
like this:

def start_server
  s = TCPServer.new(@port)
  loop do
    Thread.start(s.accept) do |session|
      # handle incoming connections...

The server code works just fine. However, my problem is that as it is,
Im having trouble testing it. Once the server is initiated, I can't shut
it down in code. Thus Im not able to figure out how to do rspec examples
with it. If I try to start the server code in an rspec example and run
some client stuff to test it, I never get to the next examples, because
the server code wont quit. It just runs forever.

Is there a better way to do this, so I can shut it down at will, and be
able to make a proper test suite?

Best regards,
Chris