Good day everyone

I need to execute command on linux machine this command is interactive
command.
Interactive command means require input like [yes , no] or password
twice

my real case is.
I create a script execute commands and get the outputs successfully.
but some servers has Loging password expired so I need to interact with
server to send the current password + the new password(twice)

----------------------------
ssh userName / 10.0.0.243
userName / 10.0.0.243's password:
You are required to change your password immediately (password aged)
Last login: Sun Aug  7 13:15:40 2011 from 10.0.0.28
WARNING: Your password has expired.
You must change your password now and login again!
Changing password for user userName.
Changing password for userName
(current) UNIX password:
New UNIX password:
Retype new UNIX password:

Notice:
- I've no problem in executing command in normal case
- please, I have to avoid workarounds like (echo "pass" | ssh -S) to
make me pass any other interactive situations.
- I'm using 'net/ssh' libs

so please advice
Appreciate your help in advance