--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 06:39:50AM +0900, Ryan Davis wrote:
> On Oct 23, 2011, at 22:15 , Chad Perrin wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.  Are you trying to
> > make some kind of passive-aggressive point to the effect that you do not
> > think it is useful for project maintainers to include information about
> > where to find project information in announcements?
>
> [blah blah blah]

(This is ridiculous.)

Yes, your sarcasm has won the day.  You are clearly the better man.  All
the world (of ruby-talk) is now aware of how much more manly you are than
me.  Thank you for putting me in my place about such an important issue
as the fact that I do not feel a desperate urge to track down the issue
tracker of every single project ever announced on this list where the
announcement lacked information about how to find the project, to
individually report to each of them in a manner invisible to the rest of
them that they forgot something.  I have seen the light.  Thank you.

My use of the word "please" was especially rude and unthinking.

Now that I have admitted my inadequacy, leading to the atrocities I have
committed, I hope you can move on with your life -- that my immoral
behavior has not too significantly traumatized you.

Thank you once again.  This lesson will be with me always, and your name
shall be associated with it, indelibly.

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ--