Hi Chris, thanks for your answer

Honestly, im just evaluating different approaches.I'm finding very
interesting the Ruby metaprogramming model,i posted a crazy idea in a
imposible to achive. But it could serve as a point of start.
You mention one topic about enhancing the security of any Ruby application.
I guess it would be a good idea start reading some documents about Rubys
security model.

Thnaks,
Jorge

--