On Oct 24, 2011, at 1:16, Ray DarkScythe <scytherdarkscyther / yahoo.com> wrot=
e:

>=20
> are you talking about the .sort method, it's in the lesson in the array
> section
> I didn't use it because the lesson is conditional, I assume there is a
> way to write it automatically without using .sort method... using only
> the conditional topic to arrange automatically.
>=20
Yes, it is possible to use conditional statements to arrange automatically. Y=
ou can try to find algorithms on merge sort and insertion sort and quicksort=
 online to convert to Ruby.

> ----------
> I already did that it say false, what will I do now, now I know it
> false?
> how do I find the location.here is the table chart of "?" ascii.
>=20
> Binary:011 1111  Oct:077  Dec:63  Hex:3F  Glyph:?
>=20
> I am confuse about the location.

If "?" < "0" is false, then "?" >=3D "0" must be true, "? lies or is located=
 after 0 in the ASCII table".

What about the following?
"?" > "9"
"?" > "A"
"?" > "a"
"?" > "z"

Yes, Josh Cheek's suggestion would be better.