To the best of my knowledge you cant get this from a web connection.
The information is not shared.

Also a single PC can have more than one MAC address (one per ethernet
connection) plus any device that the PC connects through, such as the
router, will have several.

It is also trivial to change the MAC address on any system and so
cannot be trusted (any more than you can trust anything else)

http://whatismyipaddress.com/change-mac