Junayeed A. wrote in post #1027930:

> I know there's a problem in arithmetic2 because I wanted to have the
> problem (without that , it exits with return code 0). All I want to know
> is this message:
>
> rake aborted!
> Command failed with status (1): [rspec -r
> 'C:/Users/Nirjhor/RubymineProject...]
> C:/Users/Nirjhor/RubymineProjects/ruby-kickstart/Rakefile:67:in
> `run_spec'
> C:/Users/Nirjhor/RubymineProjects/ruby-kickstart/Rakefile:93:in `block
> (4 levels) in <top (required)>'
> -e:1:in `load'
> -e:1:in `<main>'
> Tasks: TOP => 1:2
>
> after indicating the problem is general or this should not happen?

Definitely you should state what is your question better since was not
clear for anyone reading this thread.

Yes, is normal that rake, when executing a child process (ruby rspec in
this case) will generate "rake aborted!" and "Command failed with status
(X)"

The backtrace is due you executed rake with --trace option, which will
not give you the backtrace of the child process but the Rake invocation
itself.

--
Luis Lavena